The Culture is an Humankind Contribution and Heritage And Shall be Shared by @ll Humans.
– Given That Internet Allows The Distribution of Every Electronic Form of Culture at Low or No Cost
– Given That Everybody Recognizes and Agrees that Culture is not Just a Right but a Necessity
– Given that OECD dismissed Recording Industry claims that blame the Internet for their loss of income…
– Given That European Parliament states that sharing culture without profit motivation is not a crime.
– Given that Authors Can Earn a Living By the COMMERCIAL EXPLOITATION OF THEIR WORK
– Given that Telco Operators earn money with Broadband Subscriptions mainly contracted by people who use the lines for sharing audiovisual information and Recording Media Manufacturers earn money with every each media they sell for recording data originated in Internet, and Most of them are seeking (and getting) agreements with Recording Labels…
Any form of access to Every forms of Culture in The Web, shall be considered a Fundamental Right of Every Each Person and shall be Acknowledged and Agreed by All member countries that Sign this Universal Declaration of The Internet Culture Rights.
1) Everybody have the right to access whatever form of culture through The Internet.
2) Nobody Shall be Punished, Fined, Calumniated, Prosecuted nor Imprisoned for Sharing.
3) Public Institutions shall Promote the Free and Universal Circulation and Access of The Culture Through The Web or Whichever other Digital Media.
* To Be Sent to Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) with some previous commenting here
and some formal advice…
(One by one, shared with everybody and Suggestions Required. Please, Serious Contributions. Go to My Note with concrete suggestions and here with Your Opinions.)